New Recruit Training Weekend
The final step in becoming a member of the 767 Dearman Squadron is completing the New Recruit Training Weekend, which is a fun and energizing opportunity to get to know the other recruits!
This event takes place on the weekend following the Mandatory Recruit and Parent Briefing. This weekend is MANDATORY for all recruits, and the recruits MUST participate in both days in order to be eligible to join the squadron.
This year, the weekends are held on:
SEPTEMBER RECRUITING: 28 and 29 September, 2019
JANUARY RECRUITING: 25 and 26 January, 2020
Things to remember about this weekend:
– Two separated days (cadets will go home for the evening)
– Breakfast will not be provided (eat at home, and limit dairy)
– Lunch will be provided on both days
– Dinner will not be provided (eat at home)
– Failure to participate in both full days will result in cancellation of your enrollment. There are no exceptions.
– Training will include Team Building Activities, Uniform Care and Maintenance, Ceremonial Drill, General Cadet Knowledge, and Positive Social Relations for Youth.